Join Helbreath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersPlay, discover, and broadcast your Helbreath moments for free.Statistics overviewSearchMemberlistRulesRegisterLog in

Official Helbreath server HBChina paks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drajwer

Official Helbreath server HBChina paks Empty
PostSubject: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999103/6/2020, 6:17 am

Hey guys

I spent a while with HBChina and found out they have very interesting new features such as horse mounts, new weapons and stuff. Check it out. I'm currently testing it on my HB server you can find below (you can play here actually [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Horse mounts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kloness Hammer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you think?

Helbreath Rocks first web browser based - Join now | Helbreath Server with high rate/180/200 | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999103/6/2020, 8:03 am

Very nice ! I'll try it later Very Happy very good stuff

binarydata » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm wrote:
hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
maku

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999103/11/2020, 10:29 am

Very Good! Drajwer,

Kloness Hammer works with rep+ or rep-?

Does the mount saddle bring any benefit?

Run faster?

Thx I'll try later.
Back to top Go down
Doluk
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Doluk

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999103/11/2020, 12:24 pm

very good sir!
Back to top Go down
Roazir
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Roazir

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999103/11/2020, 6:49 pm

Interesting horse idea. Angel +16
Back to top Go down
darmart123

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999103/21/2020, 7:30 pm

Amazing! Love the Kloness Hammer.
Back to top Go down
obdb

obdb

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999104/5/2020, 8:52 pm

could you please share hbrocks code? i would like to put up my own web-based hb for my town =)
Back to top Go down
Anuel

Anuel

PostSubject: Re: Official Helbreath server HBChina paks   Official Helbreath server HBChina paks 999105/22/2020, 1:35 am

Where can I find those sprites or files to bring them to?
Back to top Go down

Official Helbreath server HBChina paks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Open Source / Development Corner :: Sprites-
Jump to: