Join Helbreath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.
 
HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersPlay, discover, and broadcast your Helbreath moments for free.Statistics overviewSearchMemberlistRulesRegisterLog in
 

 Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 224

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/15/2020, 6:33 am

Hi Guys,

I was going to code a 475/700 server from scratch. I am hoping you guys can contribute to suggest what would be a good gameplay for the server and things you would like to see in this server setup.

I would release the sources when its done, as this is the effort of the community. Kindly think hard on the level settings and kindly think if you are the admin of the server, what kind of things would you like to have.

Furthermore, those who played Vamp's HBWorld could also contribute as I didnt have the pleasure of playing that, but am curious to know how Vamp made it as successful as it can be.

Kindly suggestion using the format below, so I can compile everything and put as an update like how Centuu is doing for 200/200 server.

Suggestions :

1)
2)
3)

Thanks.


LifeX

Helbreath Crusade << Click
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

Posts : 232

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/15/2020, 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi Guys,

I was going to code a 475/700 server from scratch. I am hoping you guys can contribute to suggest what would be a good gameplay for the server and things you would like to see in this server setup.

I would release the sources when its done, as this is the effort of the community. Kindly think hard on the level settings and kindly think if you are the admin of the server, what kind of things would you like to have.

Furthermore, those who played Vamp's HBWorld could also contribute as I didnt have the pleasure of playing that, but am curious to know how Vamp made it as successful as it can be.

Kindly suggestion using the format below, so I can compile everything and put as an update like how Centuu is doing for 200/200 server.

Suggestions :

1)
2)
3)

Thanks.

I'll introduce you to the HBWorld server:

1) It was all centralized in the CityHall (shop, bs, guild, etc.)
2) In CityHall you can teleport to Barracks, where is the only map where you can train get Max Level and Majestics
3) Doesn't had activity in the citys, only for Capture the Flag event and Crusade
4) Only ML, and HuntZones (Gardens, ToH, Icebound) for get Set's and rare items, and train
5) Had a Trap System where you can leave an invisible "magic trap" wherever you want and when someone walk in they get the magic effect
6) Charisma replaced for Agility and it was used for Archers, also they had a special Hero Set
7) Battle Mages had a Battle Wand that when you hit with Critical's they cast a magic that was specified in the item (Battle Wand of Ice/Earth/Fire, etc.)
8] You can buy a Reset Stat scroll to chage from Warrior to Mage, or Battle Mage, or Archer, etc.
9) Had a good balance of Gold. You don't had it in NPC's drops, you must sell items to had it. Also, all items when you sell had a cost of 1. (There was Gold Pocket's in drops sometimes, and most frecuently Daggers or Arrows that comes in 1~100 amount, so you can get them and sell it)
10) Angels costs 100k Gold, and can be droped and selled
11) All magics costs 1 Gold, more rare magics only can be obtained from Manuals
12) Had Corruption items for players with negative reputation (like Kloness, but inverse)
13) Had Element Wands to do +% damage with specified magic element
14) Magic Absorption replaced with Element's Absorption (Fire/Water/etc)
15) When you die, restart in CityHall
16) Also had a Wanted System (didn't know how it works), and Deathmatch Event of course!
17) Angels stats replaced from STR, DEX, MAG, INT to Hitting Probability, Magic Damage, Physical Damage, etc

Criminal Wanted
Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Wanted10

Enemy Kill
Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Ek10

Party
Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Party10


binarydata » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm wrote:
hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 224

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/15/2020, 10:13 am

Nice bro, I will work towards it. As for the drops. All items drops are normal stats and normal weapons? Then they sell those items for Gold?

What is the stats dropped? Max stats on armor? Weapon damage? Start with only BKT ? Need to level from lvl 1? Majestics easy to get? Did they have level difficulty ?


LifeX

Helbreath Crusade << Click
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

Posts : 232

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/15/2020, 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice bro, I will work towards it. As for the drops. All items drops are normal stats and normal weapons? Then they sell those items for Gold?

What is the stats dropped? Max stats on armor? Weapon damage? Start with only BKT ? Need to level from lvl 1? Majestics easy to get? Did they have level difficulty ?

All items drops are normal stats and normal weapons? Then they sell those items for Gold?
- Yes

Starts from level 1, but very high exp rate. Majestics x1 and easy to get.


binarydata » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm wrote:
hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 224

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/15/2020, 11:35 am

OK, I will work towards this first. Thanks, appreciate more feedback.


LifeX

Helbreath Crusade << Click
Back to top Go down
Roazir
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Roazir

Posts : 160

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/15/2020, 9:41 pm

I'm not a big fan of high levels, but I used to play your server Helbreath Revive and I liked it. I think it would be great to see special Full Hero gear and the ultimate Wand (with the magic spell ESW combined with Blizzard) and for warriors a GDS sword with the blue fire is interesting.

I will be observing as you progress
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 224

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999101/16/2020, 2:58 am

Hei bro. 

1) New Spell - COTG
2) New Hero Set with Blue Fire, like a TIER Hero set.

Will code those as well


LifeX

Helbreath Crusade << Click
Back to top Go down
PYR085

PYR085

Posts : 3

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/2/2020, 9:51 pm





a few videos i recorded while i played hbworld.good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
julianplm

julianplm

Posts : 13

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/5/2020, 2:10 am

que server es ese de los videos bro?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PYR085

PYR085

Posts : 3

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/5/2020, 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
que server es ese de los videos bro?
Helbreath World.
Back to top Go down
Joan Wayne

Joan Wayne

Posts : 3

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: tienes mas video del hb world?   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/6/2020, 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
que server es ese de los videos bro?
Helbreath World.
Back to top Go down
PYR085

PYR085

Posts : 3

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/6/2020, 11:20 pm

The helbreath world wanted system. Was when you killed an enemy player in the opposing town you became wanted. All the way up to wanted 5. Each rank took a certain amount of kills in the enemy town that increased with each rank. When you were killed you lost 5 eks(I think I know you lost some but dont rememberthe exact ammount). And the player that killed the wanted player in any map (dont think arena was included tho and i believe disabled during the events) received more eks depending on the wanted rank of the slayed player. Wanted 3 =20 eks for the slayer in the video i posted. ek = 5 on that server, so the main kill ek plus one ek for every lvl of wanted.
Back to top Go down
Joan Wayne

Joan Wayne

Posts : 3

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/7/2020, 2:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The helbreath world wanted system. Was when you killed an enemy player in the opposing town you became wanted. All the way up to wanted 5. Each rank took a certain amount of kills in the enemy town that increased with each rank. When you were killed you lost 5 eks(I think I know you lost some but dont rememberthe exact ammount). And the player that killed the wanted player in any map (dont think arena was included tho and i believe disabled during the events) received more eks depending on the wanted rank of the slayed player. Wanted 3 =20 eks for the slayer in the video i posted. ek = 5 on that server, so the main kill ek plus one ek for every lvl of wanted.
 did you have some video , just to remeber how it was or did you remind ?
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 224

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/9/2020, 7:02 am

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Ss_511

Titles and Wanted System from HBWorld.


LifeX

Helbreath Crusade << Click
Back to top Go down
Joan Wayne

Joan Wayne

Posts : 3

Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server   Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server 999104/9/2020, 6:42 pm

someone know how to make new map ?
Back to top Go down
 
Suggestions and Ideas for 475/700 Server
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Interaction :: Ask the Community-
Jump to: