Join Helbreath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site run by veteran gamers with the aim of sharing discussions and content exclusively related to the development of Helbreath and its gameplay.

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersPlay, discover, and broadcast your Helbreath moments for free.Statistics overviewSearchMemberlistRulesRegisterLog in

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

Go down 
+30
LazyB
mkotyna2
jives2019
thdygn
SabbaT[GM]
skyddr8512
carlosstiile
Agustin Cooper
bunyo
julianplm
yewjie
nux
walac
Doluk
LifeX
maku22
david909
hallabit
luquitomas
darmart123
Yingo
sleeq
TSP
Centuu.-
QuestioN
twal
Gerson Luz
KenZoB
Roazir
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

Since : 2014-11-26

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999105/12/2017, 8:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi, i'll share some files that i've been modifying, just basic things..

HGServer sources v3.0 by HBx Team
Client sources v3.82 by snoopy81, diuuude & Cleroth
Updater by LifeX

FEATURES:

TODO LIST:

CHANGELOG:

>> GitHub Link <<

Join our Discord to test the files !
[url=https://discord.gg/YEA45bA]>> Discord << [/url]  (05/24/2020)

binarydata » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm wrote:
hb dead anyways

Last edited by Centuu.- on 4/1/2020, 3:12 pm; edited 52 times in total

Roazir likes this post

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/16/2020, 7:50 pm

Ok, I'll take a look around
Back to top Go down
nux

Since : 2020-01-21

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/16/2020, 8:35 pm

Centuu Smile when I type /getskills as GM it doesnt crash server since i added it into adminsettings.cfg

However as I said earlier it does crash the HG server when a normal player tries to input /getskills just to clarify

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  GM admin level 4 cannot hit objects Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GM command event /beginheldenian /endheldenian  /openapocalypsegate/closeapocalypsegate does not work.. everything else Event wise works!

Ill test Server next weekend Laughing

later bounce
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Since : 2014-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/17/2020, 8:27 am

Centuu, are you currently working on it ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I test /getskills for me, there was no crash with player nor admin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I delete character and remake also no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You mention the spell, which spell in specific because I learn all spell, dont seem to have any issues though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My ML Spawns with no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Angelic upgrade and DK weapons upgrade is a small bug, easily fix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Easily adjusted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can check, but i leave it to Centuu, since he was the one who implemented it.
Back to top Go down
nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/17/2020, 8:38 am

I am gonna re download the client and HGserver and double check somethings if your not having issues.. I am just going off what people tell me, However I did have issues with /heldenian Event.. I will double check these issues myself... But would rather have you test it anyway to be sure..

But I think for future references it would be wise on my part to test these issues a second time before I post these here lol   also with much greater detail lifex he didn't say which spell he was having issues what he just said was he couldn't execute any spells with a mouse when he clicked the menu

Laters

Last edited by nux on 2/17/2020, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/17/2020, 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Centuu, are you currently working on it ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I test /getskills for me, there was no crash with player nor admin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I delete character and remake also no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You mention the spell, which spell in specific because I learn all spell, dont seem to have any issues though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My ML Spawns with no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Angelic upgrade and DK weapons upgrade is a small bug, easily fix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Easily adjusted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can check, but i leave it to Centuu, since he was the one who implemented it.

I'm at work now Sad can't test anything but later when I'm in home I'll check out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... If you want, check the upgrade bug and upload it, I'll start to work when that is done so there's no incompatibility between our srcs.
Back to top Go down
nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/17/2020, 9:00 am

Next weekend ill test and use screenshots with more added detail in the mix

Time for work see ya all later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I tried /getskills as a traveler and it crashes.. least on my end

works after you join a town i think try it an see if your getting the same crash bros.. see ya laters

I am going to start from a-z  in setup process an do a clean install contents/sprites/etc and use current centuu source..
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 1:31 am

I have all the bugs and fixes remotely on the source, I can only test it once I am back in another 5 hours. 

Then Centuu can continue on the event.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 6:49 am

Quick question: did you use /enableadmincommand before use events commands nux?
Back to top Go down
nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 8:20 am

Yes I did use /enableadmincommand (code) then tried /beginheldenian

all of your events work well except /closedapocalypsegate an Open and ofcourse /heldenian

I can begin /beginapocalypse and end
I can start CTF /startctf and end
I can start Crusades /begincrusade and end
I can start Apocalypse even end it (But cannot control gates) unless it doesn't notify the message that it does

Btw 2 things I found lastnight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Low level characters can enter level restricted areas doesn't crash
until you decide to take a higher level character to level restricted areas it doesn't execute or notify that you will be "forced recalled"  instead it crashes the client.. This also applies for GM characters/ Regular players that exceed the level requirements..  It doesn't start to crash until you move your character for  few seconds..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  When applying GM command /enableadmincommand doesn't let you know you successfully executed the command no notify message

have a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 8:40 am

I have fix all the bugs. Sources are updated on the first page.

** Fix /getskills with notification. See pic below.
** Remove /enableadmincommand because its stupid, all commands see if you are gm or not, hence its redundant
** Fix DK Flame, Hammer, and Angel Upgrade
** GM Level 2 and 3 can't hit MOBS or Players, but Level 4 can without any command.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 8:44 am

Sounds good LifeX Ill test these this weekend and try the new commands aswell!
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 11:34 am

Great job LifeX.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 3:39 pm

For Now I'm learning Python and trying to migrate to MySQL database (HG and LoginServer by drajwer)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 8:22 pm

That is awesome! I am going to quiet down for a bit an make a long list of bugs for you guys to fix Very Happy  an release these here on your site...  last thing I want is to get kicked out of the community over harassment  Razz
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/19/2020, 11:26 pm

For Now I'm learning Python and trying to migrate to MySQL database (HG and LoginServer by drajwer)

There is a source by HBLegion, by Cleroth last time that have this SQL working database, and source, its workable, but will take time to fully repair it.

My server source is based on their source, toke me some time to actually made it bug free. 

You can probably look into that Centuu.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/20/2020, 10:31 am

I'll take a look to those sources. It will take me some time to fix them and add into my sources

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/20/2020, 10:57 am

it will be indeed hard, as you need reconfigure all the char files from decoding from text attribute declaration to sql table variables.

Furthermore need to make sure the save and decode bytes is the same, as the sources added too many attributes in the char files itself.

It will take you a good 6-12months to fully transition txt to sql.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/20/2020, 2:19 pm

Well... Maybe some day.. 😂

Heldenian works fine, only the counter in screen doesn't accurate in Type 1
Apocalypse works fine
Didn't tested Crusade, later

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/20/2020, 2:27 pm

If you wish, after this is settle. We can work together on the SQL setup.

That way we can provide two types of setup for the community.

What do you think? Hahaha but the best is hopefully someone will release an OpenGL client compatibility first.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/20/2020, 3:47 pm

What do you think? Hahaha but the best is hopefully someone will release an OpenGL client compatibility first.
 I was thinking that too  Razz

By the way, I've fixed that Heldenian bug commented before.

Now Heldenian Type 1 and 2 works 100%

Tested Crusade too, works 100% (structures and TPs)

Well, everything is fine  Very Happy

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999102/27/2020, 2:45 am

** Fix Dye colour issues.
** Fix Endurance Issues.
** Fix some crash regarding Endurance Decrease.
** Fix some communication bytes issues.
** Fix Majestics Level Up Message
** Fix Ice-Golem no Damage
** Fix Loading, Main Menu and Login Cords for 800x600 Resolution

Thats all I can remember that I have fixed. I have update the sources.

Good Luck. Join our discord to get more up-to-date discussion and bug reporting.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
yewjie

yewjie

Since : 2020-03-05

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/6/2020, 8:35 pm

Hi,  
after all reading I'm confused and not sure how to do it, would like some help here; 

I downloaded, files, Server files, hgserver, Client & helbreathUSA.

I extract all to Helbreath USA folder, 
1. Changed IP for Login.cfg, WLserver.cfg, HMLserver.cfg, GateServer.cfg & all Gserver.cfg (copied HGserver.exe to all individual map folder)  

2. run all Gateserver.exe, mainLserver.exe, WorldLserver.exe, & HGserver.exe

3. then i'm lost.......

Someone explain to me what do you mean by compiling files??? and how do i do that?

sorry no programming base, just trying to figure  out the puzzle...
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/9/2020, 8:16 am

For doing that you must have a C++ programming knowledge

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
julianplm

julianplm

Since : 2016-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/11/2020, 8:48 pm

buenas bro quiesiera saber como puedo editar el client ya que en el ultimo paso me salta 3 error....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/12/2020, 8:05 am

Qué errores te salen?

Y qué versión de Visual Studio usas?

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
julianplm

julianplm

Since : 2016-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/12/2020, 10:51 pm

ya lo pude solucionar lo del visual bro... no se si tenes otra forma de contacto asi te puedo preguntar 2 cosas mas... tema de agregar items al HB mio y de cambiarle el DMG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/12/2020, 11:57 pm

Si, fíjate en el primer post que está el Discord, que es el chat general de estos files y de la comunidad. Unirte y hablamos por ahí

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
bunyo

bunyo

Since : 2020-02-04

PostSubject: Ayuda   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/14/2020, 4:31 pm

Alguien me podria pasar el server y el cliente compilado con una Ip que yo le diga?
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/14/2020, 7:39 pm

Pedilo en el Discord

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Agustin Cooper

Agustin Cooper

Since : 2020-03-08

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/15/2020, 4:58 pm

Baje las files hace un rato y no entiendo como compilar el hgserver y demas, el client lo se compilar pero lo demas no, alguien me ayuda?
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/16/2020, 1:31 pm

Baje las files hace un rato y no entiendo como compilar el hgserver y demas, el client lo se compilar pero lo demas no, alguien me ayuda?

Podrías decirnos exactamente qué inconveniente tenés? Si podés compilar el Cliente, el HG es lo mismo...

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Agustin Cooper

Agustin Cooper

Since : 2020-03-08

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/17/2020, 7:03 pm

cuando quiero compilar el client no me aparece en formato tipo Client.dsw o no lo encuentro para compilar el client o algo estoy haciendo mal, y con respecto al HGserver no se como compilarlo si me pudieran guiar porfa..
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/21/2020, 7:04 pm

Tenes que usar el Client.sln (Proyecto de Solucion de Visual Studio) y se usa con el Visual Studio 2015-2017-2019 (Cualquiera de esas 3, yo te recomiendo la 2019)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
darmart123

Since : 2015-08-07

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 10 999103/21/2020, 7:22 pm

Hola Centuu! La resolución 800x600 ya esta funcionando? Haber si me animo a implementarlo en unos SRC que tengo botados. Saludos
Back to top Go down

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Open Source / Development Corner :: Files / Sources-
Jump to: