Join Helbreath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersPlay, discover, and broadcast your Helbreath moments for free.Statistics overviewSearchMemberlistRulesRegisterLog in

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999105/12/2017, 8:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi, i'll share some files that i've been modifying, just basic things..

HGServer sources v3.0 by HBx Team
Client sources v3.82 by snoopy81, diuuude & Cleroth
Updater by LifeX

FEATURES:

TODO LIST:

CHANGELOG:

>> GitHub Link <<

Join our Discord to test the files !
[url=https://discord.gg/YEA45bA]>> Discord << [/url]  (05/24/2020)

binarydata » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm wrote:
hb dead anyways

Last edited by Centuu.- on 4/1/2020, 3:12 pm; edited 52 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/11/2020, 9:55 pm

Me an a Friend are going to test your sources and if you want we can just post anything here then?.. Are there a list of numbers that have already been addressed and if so where are those reference numbers? I am assuming its like a ticket system right to addressed the known issues?  Yeah I am new here lol.. 

My question I have is about the action bar that doesn't fit across the 800x600 resolution... Would I need to mess with the Pak editor source to stretch it to 800x600? I am just assuming it can only read 640x480? right?  Cause even if i stretch it, it would damage the tile file correct? past 640x480?   

This is probably the wrong place to throw in ideas,  but I did find a bug in aresden farm and elvine farm...  As soon as you enter the buildings npcs vanish *poof*

Later Razz
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/11/2020, 10:20 pm

It vanishes as I can see is because of the tiles rewrite for 800x600. That need Centuu to fix that, as I didn't touch 800x600 codes, as I might f**ked it up for Centuu.

And yes, you need to recode all the sprites to fit 800x600 and also all the dialogbox cords to fit the Click on the bars inside the client. That is alot and alot of work.

Time being I would probably wait for Centuu to fix the tiles process for 800x600 before actually doing anything else regarding cosmetic of the new resolution.

Anything regarding game play I can fix, just need to like post here on the issues, and we can settle it. Put it in numbers for easier to comprehend and read, cuz if not, i would nee to read your whole post to pin point which sentence is the bug, which would be time consuming.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/12/2020, 8:09 am

Yeah, need to fix the tiles process, but need the files where I've take the code (sephiroth's srcs) and see diferences between HGs. I'll start check if I can see anything else.
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/13/2020, 3:07 am

Probably Sephiroth's files is also wrong though. But good luck :-)
Back to top Go down
QuestioN

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/13/2020, 3:42 pm

Centuu.- te dejo esto por aca porque no me deja mandarte mensajes por privado (lo tenes bloqueado creo)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ahi va todo, lo ideal seria levantarlo y entrar para que veas bien.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/13/2020, 4:32 pm

Mil gracias, con esto puedo seguir probando!
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/14/2020, 12:37 pm

I've just updated the Client source in the drive. I've found a missing coord (x,y) in my files that doesn't match Embarassed Now it must "work", later I'm gonna test it.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes! It's working now, fully working 800x600 client!!

Bars and icons centered on screen (need to fix text's coords)
Back to top Go down
nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 11:33 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 12:03 pm

Done! Client updated, 800x600 resolution finally implemented and fixed!

LifeX: could you see the aura's icons? they don't shown on screen when u cast zerk, inv, etc. That's the only thing remaining.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
QuestioN

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 12:36 pm

Buen trabajo centu. Gracias por el aporte y a LifeX por ayudar tambien.
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 1:26 pm

@Centuu, I have fix the Aura Icon already. Client and HGServer Uploaded.

Aura:

LifeX
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 5:23 pm

Posting this

in HIGH mode settings.cfg
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Drops Hero Gear with high drop rate settings

From Slime's
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Posting this

in HIGH mode settings.cfg
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Drops Hero Gear with high drop rate settings

From Slime's
Very Happy

That's high lol

Thanks LifeX 😁 now I'm starting learning Python and try to use Drajwer's login

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/15/2020, 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /getskills crashes the server
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] potions don't work on 1-5 quick slot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Map doesn't work *note* not really needed but just saying 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clicking on spells with mouse sometimes doesn't execute spells *note* but hotkeys work  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deleted characters sometimes don't register a free character in its space and if you try to remake that character with same Name Registers 2 characters in the "account"instead of 1 in its place, cannot enter game

I did not know if you guys were allowing /getskills to normal players or rather to admins only.. But the command can still be executed.. I posted I think enough today 
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /getskills crashes the server
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] potions don't work on 1-5 quick slot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Map doesn't work *note* not really needed but just saying 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clicking on spells with mouse sometimes doesn't execute spells *note* but hotkeys work  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deleted characters sometimes don't register a free character in its space and if you try to remake that character with same Name Registers 2 characters in the "account"instead of 1 in its place, cannot enter game

I did not know if you guys were allowing /getskills to normal players or rather to admins only.. But the command can still be executed.. I posted I think enough today 
What a Face

Thanks for your Time! I'll try to fix the most of the bugs you Said.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 12:30 pm

I would fix these myself but these are your sources an your project...Once you get to many people involved in coding best to have the Author correct it. Since this is a community project!.. Its a pleasure to help out Centuu,  Do you guys have your own dedicated server to connect to?  I might get a group of people soon to test your sources, like 4 guys.. I am currently running your serverfiles on a Rack Server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuestioN

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 1:58 pm

It would be nice to be able to put the server online (even for moments just to test), using an exclusive section or post so that those people who want to help test the server can do it, since many of the errors arise in that way, since Sometimes it is difficult to find people around to do so.

estaria bueno poder poner el server online (aunque sea por momentos solo para testear) , usando una seccion o post exclusivo para que aquellas personas que quieran ayudar a testear el server lo puedan hacer, ya que muchos de los errores surgen en ese modo, y a veces es dificil encontrar personas alrededor para poder hacerlo.
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 2:11 pm

Me an a few people are trying to prefect Centuu's source there are not many Helbreath Communities left standing an 2nd back in those days... If you ever mention the word server people would never help you to correct your problems..If you have no undertanding on what C++ is your on your own. I Think Centuu an LifeX are probably the last men standing in trying to have a perfect Helbreath Source that is fully functional at 3.82.. I think people who loved the game should help Centuu an LifeX out..

I could allow others to connect to my server if you want to test stuff...  you would need my IP,, There are some crashes with the client though an I think its due to "random mob generator" Currently I am trying to edit the "teleports" "prices" Miss matches 

I agree Hernan34

Have a good day
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 2:51 pm

I can fix those bugs u mention, but I let Centuu to do it, as he might work on it when I post this. So i shall wait for Centuu, before I start.

Different people have different suggestions and thoughts about how they want a server to be like. Hence Centuu and myself is just making sure the sources that we are editing and fixing is for everyone. There are a lot of sources out there that is edited by a lot of people, but yet too many bugs here and there to fix.

We are just making a "base" settings server for everyone that plays. Any other configs and editing is up to the you.

Good luck.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 2:57 pm

Absolutely!  An I think its great that you guys are doing just that.. More people to test the better the source Razz
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 3:08 pm

My goal it's to make files that everyone can use for a server.

When I fix those bugs I'll start trying to optimize Drajwer's login for sql, and need to recode many functions in hgserver, create a database structure, etc.

But I think that's gonna take some time... Further there Is a working server files

Note: Need to test events again.. (Crusade/Apoca/Heldenian/CFT/Deathmatch)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 3:14 pm

Yeah Not sure if my auto translate is working well, But I think that's pretty bad ass...All I was saying is when I created a server 10 years ago it was rare to have help from a community.. I was complimenting your community on a job well done!
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 4:29 pm

My biggest problem Is Windows 10 , cant get working when you Alt+Tab back to game

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Middleland server doesn't respawn monsters
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Angel wont increase with with majestic points...says no maj present
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dark knight flambegre does upgrade with majestic until Dark Knight Giant Sword then wont upgrade anymore
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 7:50 pm

Ok, I'll take a look around

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/16/2020, 8:35 pm

Centuu Smile when I type /getskills as GM it doesnt crash server since i added it into adminsettings.cfg

However as I said earlier it does crash the HG server when a normal player tries to input /getskills just to clarify

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  GM admin level 4 cannot hit objects Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GM command event /beginheldenian /endheldenian  /openapocalypsegate/closeapocalypsegate does not work.. everything else Event wise works!

Ill test Server next weekend Laughing

later bounce
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/17/2020, 8:27 am

Centuu, are you currently working on it ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I test /getskills for me, there was no crash with player nor admin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I delete character and remake also no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You mention the spell, which spell in specific because I learn all spell, dont seem to have any issues though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My ML Spawns with no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Angelic upgrade and DK weapons upgrade is a small bug, easily fix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Easily adjusted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can check, but i leave it to Centuu, since he was the one who implemented it.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/17/2020, 8:38 am

I am gonna re download the client and HGserver and double check somethings if your not having issues.. I am just going off what people tell me, However I did have issues with /heldenian Event.. I will double check these issues myself... But would rather have you test it anyway to be sure..

But I think for future references it would be wise on my part to test these issues a second time before I post these here lol   also with much greater detail lifex he didn't say which spell he was having issues what he just said was he couldn't execute any spells with a mouse when he clicked the menu

Laters

Last edited by nux on 2/17/2020, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/17/2020, 8:45 am

Centuu, are you currently working on it ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I test /getskills for me, there was no crash with player nor admin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I delete character and remake also no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You mention the spell, which spell in specific because I learn all spell, dont seem to have any issues though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My ML Spawns with no issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Angelic upgrade and DK weapons upgrade is a small bug, easily fix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Easily adjusted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can check, but i leave it to Centuu, since he was the one who implemented it.

I'm at work now Sad can't test anything but later when I'm in home I'll check out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... If you want, check the upgrade bug and upload it, I'll start to work when that is done so there's no incompatibility between our srcs.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/17/2020, 9:00 am

Next weekend ill test and use screenshots with more added detail in the mix

Time for work see ya all later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I tried /getskills as a traveler and it crashes.. least on my end

works after you join a town i think try it an see if your getting the same crash bros.. see ya laters

I am going to start from a-z  in setup process an do a clean install contents/sprites/etc and use current centuu source..
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 1:31 am

I have all the bugs and fixes remotely on the source, I can only test it once I am back in another 5 hours. 

Then Centuu can continue on the event.

Good Luck.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 6:49 am

Quick question: did you use /enableadmincommand before use events commands nux?

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 8:20 am

Yes I did use /enableadmincommand (code) then tried /beginheldenian

all of your events work well except /closedapocalypsegate an Open and ofcourse /heldenian

I can begin /beginapocalypse and end
I can start CTF /startctf and end
I can start Crusades /begincrusade and end
I can start Apocalypse even end it (But cannot control gates) unless it doesn't notify the message that it does

Btw 2 things I found lastnight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Low level characters can enter level restricted areas doesn't crash
until you decide to take a higher level character to level restricted areas it doesn't execute or notify that you will be "forced recalled"  instead it crashes the client.. This also applies for GM characters/ Regular players that exceed the level requirements..  It doesn't start to crash until you move your character for  few seconds..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  When applying GM command /enableadmincommand doesn't let you know you successfully executed the command no notify message

have a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 8:40 am

I have fix all the bugs. Sources are updated on the first page.

** Fix /getskills with notification. See pic below.
** Remove /enableadmincommand because its stupid, all commands see if you are gm or not, hence its redundant
** Fix DK Flame, Hammer, and Angel Upgrade
** GM Level 2 and 3 can't hit MOBS or Players, but Level 4 can without any command.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 8:44 am

Sounds good LifeX Ill test these this weekend and try the new commands aswell!
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 11:34 am

Great job LifeX.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 3:39 pm

For Now I'm learning Python and trying to migrate to MySQL database (HG and LoginServer by drajwer)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 8:22 pm

That is awesome! I am going to quiet down for a bit an make a long list of bugs for you guys to fix Very Happy  an release these here on your site...  last thing I want is to get kicked out of the community over harassment  Razz
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/19/2020, 11:26 pm

For Now I'm learning Python and trying to migrate to MySQL database (HG and LoginServer by drajwer)

There is a source by HBLegion, by Cleroth last time that have this SQL working database, and source, its workable, but will take time to fully repair it.

My server source is based on their source, toke me some time to actually made it bug free. 

You can probably look into that Centuu.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/20/2020, 10:31 am

I'll take a look to those sources. It will take me some time to fix them and add into my sources

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/20/2020, 10:57 am

it will be indeed hard, as you need reconfigure all the char files from decoding from text attribute declaration to sql table variables.

Furthermore need to make sure the save and decode bytes is the same, as the sources added too many attributes in the char files itself.

It will take you a good 6-12months to fully transition txt to sql.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/20/2020, 2:19 pm

Well... Maybe some day.. 😂

Heldenian works fine, only the counter in screen doesn't accurate in Type 1
Apocalypse works fine
Didn't tested Crusade, later

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/20/2020, 2:27 pm

If you wish, after this is settle. We can work together on the SQL setup.

That way we can provide two types of setup for the community.

What do you think? Hahaha but the best is hopefully someone will release an OpenGL client compatibility first.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/20/2020, 3:47 pm

What do you think? Hahaha but the best is hopefully someone will release an OpenGL client compatibility first.
 I was thinking that too  Razz

By the way, I've fixed that Heldenian bug commented before.

Now Heldenian Type 1 and 2 works 100%

Tested Crusade too, works 100% (structures and TPs)

Well, everything is fine  Very Happy

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999102/27/2020, 2:45 am

** Fix Dye colour issues.
** Fix Endurance Issues.
** Fix some crash regarding Endurance Decrease.
** Fix some communication bytes issues.
** Fix Majestics Level Up Message
** Fix Ice-Golem no Damage
** Fix Loading, Main Menu and Login Cords for 800x600 Resolution

Thats all I can remember that I have fixed. I have update the sources.

Good Luck. Join our discord to get more up-to-date discussion and bug reporting.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
yewjie

yewjie

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/6/2020, 8:35 pm

Hi,  
after all reading I'm confused and not sure how to do it, would like some help here; 

I downloaded, files, Server files, hgserver, Client & helbreathUSA.

I extract all to Helbreath USA folder, 
1. Changed IP for Login.cfg, WLserver.cfg, HMLserver.cfg, GateServer.cfg & all Gserver.cfg (copied HGserver.exe to all individual map folder)  

2. run all Gateserver.exe, mainLserver.exe, WorldLserver.exe, & HGserver.exe

3. then i'm lost.......

Someone explain to me what do you mean by compiling files??? and how do i do that?

sorry no programming base, just trying to figure  out the puzzle...
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/9/2020, 8:16 am

For doing that you must have a C++ programming knowledge

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
julianplm

julianplm

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/11/2020, 8:48 pm

buenas bro quiesiera saber como puedo editar el client ya que en el ultimo paso me salta 3 error....

Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/12/2020, 8:05 am

Qué errores te salen?

Y qué versión de Visual Studio usas?

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
julianplm

julianplm

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/12/2020, 10:51 pm

ya lo pude solucionar lo del visual bro... no se si tenes otra forma de contacto asi te puedo preguntar 2 cosas mas... tema de agregar items al HB mio y de cambiarle el DMG

Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/12/2020, 11:57 pm

Si, fíjate en el primer post que está el Discord, que es el chat general de estos files y de la comunidad. Unirte y hablamos por ahí

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
bunyo

bunyo

PostSubject: Ayuda   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/14/2020, 4:31 pm

Alguien me podria pasar el server y el cliente compilado con una Ip que yo le diga?
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/14/2020, 7:39 pm

Pedilo en el Discord

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Agustin Cooper

Agustin Cooper

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/15/2020, 4:58 pm

Baje las files hace un rato y no entiendo como compilar el hgserver y demas, el client lo se compilar pero lo demas no, alguien me ayuda?
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/16/2020, 1:31 pm

Baje las files hace un rato y no entiendo como compilar el hgserver y demas, el client lo se compilar pero lo demas no, alguien me ayuda?

Podrías decirnos exactamente qué inconveniente tenés? Si podés compilar el Cliente, el HG es lo mismo...

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Agustin Cooper

Agustin Cooper

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/17/2020, 7:03 pm

cuando quiero compilar el client no me aparece en formato tipo Client.dsw o no lo encuentro para compilar el client o algo estoy haciendo mal, y con respecto al HGserver no se como compilarlo si me pudieran guiar porfa..
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/21/2020, 7:04 pm

Tenes que usar el Client.sln (Proyecto de Solucion de Visual Studio) y se usa con el Visual Studio 2015-2017-2019 (Cualquiera de esas 3, yo te recomiendo la 2019)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
darmart123

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 5 999103/21/2020, 7:22 pm

Hola Centuu! La resolución 800x600 ya esta funcionando? Haber si me animo a implementarlo en unos SRC que tengo botados. Saludos
Back to top Go down

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Open Source / Development Corner :: Files / Sources-
Jump to: