An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersPlay, discover, and broadcast your Helbreath moments for free.Statistics overviewSearchMemberlistRulesRegisterLog in

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999105/12/2017, 8:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi, i'll share some files that i've been modifying, just basic things..

HGServer sources v3.0 by HBx Team
Client sources v3.82 by snoopy81, diuuude & Cleroth
Updater by LifeX

FEATURES:

TODO LIST:

CHANGELOG:

>> GitHub Link <<

Join our Discord to test the files !
[url=https://discord.gg/YEA45bA]>> Discord << [/url]  (05/24/2020)

binarydata » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm wrote:
hb dead anyways

Last edited by Centuu.- on 4/1/2020, 3:12 pm; edited 52 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/3/2020, 2:15 pm

I have updated some codes for the source.

** Fix HP regen that bugs MP
** Fix spawn rate if too many maps in 1 HGServer
** Fix some bytes and declaration bugs

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/3/2020, 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have updated some codes for the source.

** Fix HP regen that bugs MP
** Fix spawn rate if too many maps in 1 HGServer
** Fix some bytes and declaration bugs

Good luck.

Thank you. Have a Happy New Year ! (late)

I hope this year we'll have a fix for Windows 10 Laughing
Back to top Go down
david909

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/3/2020, 7:09 pm

Hi David, you need to have a clean HBUSA 3.82 files. The files you see in the Google Drive is the file specifically for this setup, HOWEVER you still need the full HBUSA Installation file.

Thanks for the heads up Life! I tried downloading the HB USA installer posted by sleeq - is this the correct version? I'm not sure which link to follow to get a clean copy of the HBUSA 3.82 files. I have to go back to work now, but I'll try more tonight. 

Thank you for your help! Slowly but surely learning some Smile
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/4/2020, 12:07 am

Hi David, you need to have a clean HBUSA 3.82 files. The files you see in the Google Drive is the file specifically for this setup, HOWEVER you still need the full HBUSA Installation file.

Thanks for the heads up Life! I tried downloading the HB USA installer posted by sleeq - is this the correct version? I'm not sure which link to follow to get a clean copy of the HBUSA 3.82 files. I have to go back to work now, but I'll try more tonight. 

Thank you for your help! Slowly but surely learning some Smile

yes, that is the right file. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
david909

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/4/2020, 2:24 am

Hey guys,

I'm back.. again lol. I'm still having some trouble. First thing first: I am running on Windows 10. I noticed Centuu said something about a Windows 10 fix above, so not sure if that is relevant or not. 

Below is a brief summary of the steps I've taken so far: 

Compiled HGServer and successfully started the _3WorldServer, GateServer, MainLServer, and the Middleland/Elvine/Aresden servers. 

I've downloaded the HBUsa [FullClient] Installer posted by Sleeq in this forum. Inside, it contained two installation files - one states v3.81, and installs to the default games directory. The other version ins't listed, but I assume it is v3.82, and installs to the C:Program Files directory. I can successfully run the HelGame.exe from the v3.81, but can not from the one in the Program Files directory. (I can't log in from it, though). 

I've tried copying the contents downloaded from the drive into both of these folders, moving the Client.exe provided from the Files folder to the main HelbreathUSA folder (same location as Helgame), and tried to run it - but all it does is pop up a small icon on my start bar and then disappear. I can see client.exe listed running as a background process in my task manager, but the program does not actually allow me to do anything with it or bring up any screens.

I also changed the login.cfg to have my ipv4 address (tried public address too), as well as changing all of the other .cfg files for the server to use my ipv4 address. 

I think I'm probably missing something simple, but I'm not sure where to go from here. 

I did not compile any files other than the HGServer. I noticed there are other .sln files located in some folders, but I did not compile them. Do I need to compile these as well? (I tried on some, but am missing a MFC component for VB I believe, or something along those lines). 

Thank you for all of your help so far. I feel like I'm getting closer to being able to play! (and learning a lot, too!)
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/5/2020, 2:16 pm

You would need to compile the Client's sln.
Back to top Go down
luquitomas

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/6/2020, 2:07 am

Consulta centu la copilaciond el cliente tira estos errores 

Error RC1015 no puede abrir el archivo de inclusión 'afxres.h'. Juego C: \ Users \ Lucas \ Desktop \ Helbreath Server ARCHIVOS - HERRAMIENTAS \ Server ARCHIVOS 3.82 Por Centu \ Client SOURCE \ resource.rc 10
Advertencia C4477 'sprintf': la cadena de formato '% d' requiere un argumento de tipo 'int ', pero el argumento variádico 1 tiene el tipo' HINSTANCE 'Juego C: \ Users \ Lucas \ Desktop \ Helbreath Server ARCHIVOS - HERRAMIENTAS \ Servidor ARCHIVOS 3.82 Por Centu \ Cliente FUENTE \ Wmain.cpp 200

Borra la carpeta Release and volvé a compilar. ¿Qué versión de Visual Studio estás usando?

"Borre la carpeta volvi a copilar y ahora saltan estos errores". Uso el 2019 que pusiste vos para bajar y usar estos archivos. 
Quote :
Advertencia C4477 'sprintf': la cadena de formato '% d' requiere un argumento de tipo 'int', pero el argumento variádico 1 tiene el tipo 'HINSTANCE' Juego C: \ Users \ Lucas \ Desktop \ Helbreath Server ARCHIVOS - HERRAMIENTAS \ ARCHIVOS del servidor 3.82 Por Centu \ Client SOURCE \ Wmain.cpp 200

Quote :
El error RC1015 no puede abrir el archivo de inclusión 'afxres.h'. Juego C: \ Users \ Lucas \ Desktop \ Helbreath Server ARCHIVOS - HERRAMIENTAS \ Server ARCHIVOS 3.82 Por Centu \ Client SOURCE \ resource.rc 10

Back to top Go down
david909

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/6/2020, 6:20 am

You would need to compile the Client's sln.
Hey Life,

I compiled the client's .sln and attempted to run it a few times. It looks like it tries to load, and then displays a message stating I need direct-X 7.0a installed. As I am on Windows 10, I am not able to install this version of direct-x. 

I also tried running the client.exe in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2 and 3, but nothing happened. aside from a background task called client.exe began running. 

Does anyone have any idea on where to go from here? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/6/2020, 7:48 am

* TO DO:
-Windows 8/8.1/10 Compatibility

Yes, read the first post.
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/7/2020, 3:07 am

I am using Windows 10, I dont have any issue in loading and play atm.

There is something in the client that I cant figure out why that has a problem in loading game mechanics for some Windows 10 machines.

Sadly david is one of them.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/7/2020, 8:05 am

Oh, check in wmain.cpp if there is any function named Iswin() and delete it ! Maybe that is the problem... (woops)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/7/2020, 8:39 am

I dont think so, because my own client have that function too, and I check the codes, dont seem to be having any conflict in it.

David can try to disregard its function calling by putting "//" at the function calling.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/7/2020, 11:58 am

UPDATED:

- optimized SendNotifyMsg function

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
david909

david909

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/7/2020, 11:49 pm

Hey guys, 

I'm not sure if this will help, but I found the below code inside game.cpp on lines 722 - 730: 

if (m_DDraw.bInit(m_hWnd) == FALSE)
{ MessageBox(m_hWnd, "This program requires DirectX7.0a!","ERROR",MB_ICONEXCLAMATION | MB_OK);
return FALSE;
}

if (m_DInput.bInit(hWnd, hInst) == FALSE) {
MessageBox(m_hWnd, "This program requires DirectX7.0a!","ERROR",MB_ICONEXCLAMATION | MB_OK);
return FALSE;
}

The message it has written there is exactly what is displaying when I attempt to run the client after compiling it. I tried commenting it out with //, but it's never that easy sadly. When I tried to run the program without those lines, it simply closed itself after a second or two (didn't attempt to load, icon just appeared in start bar for a second or two before disappearing). 

Thought I'd share in case this might help you track down what causes the problem. I'll keep playing with it, but I don't know nearly enough to sort this out I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
david909

david909

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/7/2020, 11:53 pm

I dont think so, because my own client have that function too, and I check the codes, dont seem to be having any conflict in it.

David can try to disregard its function calling by putting "//" at the function calling.

Life, I didn't see a function called IsWin() located in wmain.cpp - I did find a bool named IsWin() in the wmain.h header file though. However, it doesn't have a definition and there is no bool named IsWin in wmain.cpp for me. Not sure if that helps! 

Also, consider reading my above post - maybe you can make more sense out of it than I could. 

As always, thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/8/2020, 12:42 am

You cannot // out the error you have, as that two is a function to load the graphics. As mention in my previous post, this client has some issues with certain Win10 machines which I myself dont know what is the issue in terms of loading graphics.

As I check the source, the IsWin is not called, it is just declared in wmain.h without a function in it, Centuu probably removed it. But I don't think that is an issue. 

Both the error message says the same thing. Try changing the error message to distinguish which error ( either DDraw, or DInput ) is giving that error. AFAIK it should be the DDRAW that is giving the issues you are having.

Try and change the message and see the error. Correct me if i am wrong. Good luck David.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/8/2020, 7:46 am

Life, I didn't see a function called IsWin() located in wmain.cpp - I did find a bool named IsWin() in the wmain.h header file though. However, it doesn't have a definition and there is no bool named IsWin in wmain.cpp for me. Not sure if that helps! 

Also, consider reading my above post - maybe you can make more sense out of it than I could. 

As always, thanks for the help!

Run as Administrator
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/8/2020, 3:03 pm

UPDATED:
- fixed empty spots that server reads them like if there was a person or mob on it
- added a simple patch to prevent packets to be received without the HGServer resgistering that a packet has been sent
- code improvements in HGServer
- removed innecesary code lines
- reduced function's calls

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 12:43 am

Centuu, if you can, add Game2.cpp, as I think Game.cpp have too many lines, VS have line ignored during compilation. Any new codes just add on Game2.cpp.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 8:03 am

Centuu, if you can, add Game2.cpp, as I think Game.cpp have too many lines, VS have line ignored during compilation. Any new codes just add on Game2.cpp.

I'll reorder all the files in the source later.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 9:53 am

Buenos días,

Quería consultar si estos files se pueden editar con VS2017 .

Muchas gracias.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 11:33 am

Buenos días,

Muchas gracias.

Si, de hecho yo los utilizo con VS2019. Si tienes problemas para abrirlo, haz click derecho en el archivo HGServer.dsw y convierte el proyecto a VS2017.

Saludos.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 11:34 am

UPDATED:

- reduced almost 30000+ code lines in Game.cpp !
- added Apocalypse, Crusade, Heldenian and Party classes
- reorganized most of the functions in Game.cpp to their respective classes

hb dead anyways

Last edited by Centuu.- on 1/9/2020, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 11:39 am

Buenos días,

Muchas gracias.

Si, de hecho yo los utilizo con VS2019. Si tienes problemas para abrirlo, haz click derecho en el archivo HGServer.dsw y convierte el proyecto a VS2017.

Saludos.
Muchas gracias Centuu.- lo voy a probar hoy y cualquier cosa pasare novedades.
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 12:40 pm

Buenos días,

Muchas gracias.

Saludos.

Centu, instale el VS2017 y al querer compilar me tira el siguiente mensaje de error:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 1:11 pm

Te pide entonces el 2019. Instalate el Community que es gratis.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 1:12 pm

UPDATED:

- added Capture The Flag event !!

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 2:27 pm

Con el 2019 fue barbaro, consulta van actualizando el Drive constantemente? es decir si yo bajo ahora la copia esta actualizado?
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 2:29 pm

Con el 2019 fue barbaro, consulta van actualizando el Drive constantemente? es decir si yo bajo ahora la copia esta actualizado?

Así es, siempre igual revisa la fecha de subida del archivo que dice ahí. Pero estamos constantemente actualizandolos.

Saludos!

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 3:49 pm

Bueno, ya levante el servidor voy a estar haciendo unas pruebas y cualquier bug que encuentre y pueda ayudarlos lo estare haciendo.

En principio queria consultarles cuando abro el hgserver tira estas 3 lineas

"Cannot open CrusadeGUID file"
"Cannot open ApolalypseGUID file"
"Cannot open HeldenianGUID file"

y debajo del hgserver hay un textbox para mandar comandos, te toma los comandos del juego o tiene otro uso?

Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/9/2020, 3:57 pm

"Cannot open CrusadeGUID file"
"Cannot open ApolalypseGUID file"
"Cannot open HeldenianGUID file"
No te preocupes, mientras el HG inicie no influye en nada, esos archivos se generan al realizar los eventos.

y debajo del hgserver hay un textbox para mandar comandos, te toma los comandos del juego o tiene otro uso?
Tiene otro uso, está puesto para comandos específicos. Tendrías que revisar la función ParseCommand y ahí vas a encontrar dichos comandos.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/10/2020, 12:35 am

Gente,

Después de bajar los sources de HG pude compilar sin problemas, salvo un error que me salio porque usaba VS2017.

Instale VS2019 y el problema se soluciono, ahora el tema esta en el cliente cuando voy a compilar el error que adjunto, intente comentar esa linea pero me genera 14 errores mas.

Como podre solucionarlo?

cannot open incluide file "afxres.h"

Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/10/2020, 7:59 am

Gente,

Después de bajar los sources de HG pude compilar sin problemas, salvo un error que me salio porque usaba VS2017.

Instale VS2019 y el problema se soluciono, ahora el tema esta en el cliente cuando voy a compilar el error que adjunto, intente comentar esa linea pero me genera 14 errores mas.

Como podre solucionarlo?

cannot open incluide file "afxres.h"

Anda al Visual Studio Installer, Modificar y tildá la opción "Ultimas herramientas de compilación MFC".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NOTA: NUNCA comentes una línea al tener un error, y SIEMPRE buscá en Google el código de error que te da Visual, en este caso: "RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'".
Creeme, te va a salvar de muchas cosas. Very Happy

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
maku22

maku22

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/10/2020, 8:18 pm

Una consulta mas gente, compile el HGServer, JPEG, CXIMAGE y el cliente, el server inicia bien el cliente me genera el ejecutable pero cuando lo voy a abrir sale de la siguiente manera todo en negro, solo veo el cursor

Utilizo Windows 10 x64 Compilacion 18363

Alguna idea? 

Gracias de antemano.
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/13/2020, 5:38 am

I am using VS2013, I have no issues whatsoever.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Doluk
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Doluk

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/14/2020, 12:44 am

thanks gavin, and centuu for contriobute the community.

anywawy centuu and boths pm discords IDS to add you.

thanks
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999101/14/2020, 4:05 am

You have added me already bro. Haha

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/6/2020, 3:55 pm

Send me an invitation

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
walac

walac

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/7/2020, 8:26 pm

Gente una consulta, cuando quiero compilar el Client, desde VS 2019 me da el error de "fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'cximage\release\cximage.lib'" Hace mucho que no toco nada de SRC de hb y menos de c++. Por lo que recuerdo el error se debe a que primero debo compilar CxImage y ya que estoy jpeg de sus respectivas carpetas, pero resulta que cuando abro la carpeta desde VS 2019 y quiero compilar no me deja, presiono f5 pero no pasa nada, seguro que es muy tonto lo que me debe estar pasando. Alguno me puede dar una mano?
Back to top Go down
QuestioN

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/8/2020, 2:20 pm

a mi me paso lo mismo, pero creo que lo solucione compilando CxImage y despues jpeg, despues de eso cree la carpeta "Release" ya que al compilar no aparece, y meti adentro de la carpeta el archivo que te dice que no puede abrir que seria "CxImage.lib" que se encuentra dentro de la carpeta debug, cuando intentes compilar de nuevo te va a decir algo parecido con la carpeta jpeg, haces lo mismo con el archivo que te pide.
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/9/2020, 4:40 am

The latest source @Centuu.-, have a lot of errors while compiling because of your declarations of to each class is now separated. 

I would strongly advise to put back certain functions back to Game.cpp and change certain Npc or Map function to relate back to its own CPP.

I've fix some issues, if possible Centuu.-, dont update anything 1st, let me upload the fixes, then you can continue to work on the sources. I will update it tonight. I willlist the bugs I have fix.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/9/2020, 9:39 am

Gente una consulta, cuando quiero compilar el Client, desde VS 2019 me da el error de "fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'cximage\release\cximage.lib'" Hace mucho que no toco nada de SRC de hb y menos de c++. Por lo que recuerdo el error se debe a que primero debo compilar CxImage y ya que estoy jpeg de sus respectivas carpetas, pero resulta que cuando abro la carpeta desde VS 2019 y quiero compilar no me deja, presiono f5 pero no pasa nada, seguro que es muy tonto lo que me debe estar pasando. Alguno me puede dar una mano?

Tenes que ir a Generar/Build y poner Generar Solucion/Build Solution depende en que idioma lo tengas...

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/9/2020, 9:41 am

Hernan34 wrote:
a mi me paso lo mismo, pero creo que lo solucione compilando CxImage y despues jpeg, despues de eso cree la carpeta "Release" ya que al compilar no aparece, y meti adentro de la carpeta el archivo que te dice que no puede abrir que seria "CxImage.lib" que se encuentra dentro de la carpeta debug, cuando intentes compilar de nuevo te va a decir algo parecido con la carpeta jpeg, haces lo mismo con el archivo que te pide.

Si te fijas arriba tiene una casilla donde dice Debug y ahi la podes cambiar a Release, tene en cuenta que el archivo final tanto en Release y Debug se compilan de forma distinta...

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/9/2020, 9:53 am

The latest source @Centuu.-, have a lot of errors while compiling because of your declarations of to each class is now separated. 

I would strongly advise to put back certain functions back to Game.cpp and change certain Npc or Map function to relate back to its own CPP.

I've fix some issues, if possible Centuu.-, dont update anything 1st, let me upload the fixes, then you can continue to work on the sources. I will update it tonight. I willlist the bugs I have fix.

Didn't have any error compiling, or executing the Server. scratch Maybe because I'm using VS 2019.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/9/2020, 11:13 am

I dont think its the VS version though. Anyway I fixed it. As below, you can continue on your updates. Link updated on 1st page.

** Fix Pot / Meat bug while eating
** Fix Client and HGServer compilation error, and limit
** Fix Player Panel, chat bug
** Fix Learn Magic Gold Data Send properly
** Added F2-F3 Shortcut, and F4 Magic Shortcut

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/10/2020, 8:45 am

Thanks a lot LifeX for your contribution.

Can u see if there's a mistake or bug with the amount of gold/arrows when you buy in bs/shop ? I've noticed yesterday when buying arrows, and doing it again the amount going to trash value.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/10/2020, 5:42 pm

You have a great community here, I enjoyed looking into what you have done to your sources..  This game deserves to be revamped... I did notice some bugs though such as a +1 skill gain bug as it erases it's value in skill list too when I convert the resolution to 640x480 resolution shop keepers an black smith parameters are off, they no longer appear... I know its not compatible fully when its in 800x600 resolution but launches on win10 when its 640x480 resolution..  Dunno where I am suppose to go when I post bugs Smile
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/11/2020, 2:57 am

@Centuu, you mean when you buy arrow, the value shown on dialog box is an error, or the amount minus out is wrong? As in Dialog box is 1000 Gold, but after you buy its 2000 Gold?

Hi nux, welcome to the community. Ok I will check the skills increase function tonight, will post any updates.

You can post bugs here, in numbers, so its easier for us to see and fix. Good luck.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/11/2020, 8:13 am

Update Images:

** Fix Gold amount in shop and bsmith
** Made Gold Weight 0, so dont need to put in WH
** Fix Skill Adding Function

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/11/2020, 9:59 am

Thank you very much !

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/11/2020, 9:55 pm

Me an a Friend are going to test your sources and if you want we can just post anything here then?.. Are there a list of numbers that have already been addressed and if so where are those reference numbers? I am assuming its like a ticket system right to addressed the known issues?  Yeah I am new here lol.. 

My question I have is about the action bar that doesn't fit across the 800x600 resolution... Would I need to mess with the Pak editor source to stretch it to 800x600? I am just assuming it can only read 640x480? right?  Cause even if i stretch it, it would damage the tile file correct? past 640x480?   

This is probably the wrong place to throw in ideas,  but I did find a bug in aresden farm and elvine farm...  As soon as you enter the buildings npcs vanish *poof*

Later Razz
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/11/2020, 10:20 pm

It vanishes as I can see is because of the tiles rewrite for 800x600. That need Centuu to fix that, as I didn't touch 800x600 codes, as I might f**ked it up for Centuu.

And yes, you need to recode all the sprites to fit 800x600 and also all the dialogbox cords to fit the Click on the bars inside the client. That is alot and alot of work.

Time being I would probably wait for Centuu to fix the tiles process for 800x600 before actually doing anything else regarding cosmetic of the new resolution.

Anything regarding game play I can fix, just need to like post here on the issues, and we can settle it. Put it in numbers for easier to comprehend and read, cuz if not, i would nee to read your whole post to pin point which sentence is the bug, which would be time consuming.

Thanks.

LifeX
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/12/2020, 8:09 am

Yeah, need to fix the tiles process, but need the files where I've take the code (sephiroth's srcs) and see diferences between HGs. I'll start check if I can see anything else.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/13/2020, 3:07 am

Probably Sephiroth's files is also wrong though. But good luck :-)

LifeX
Back to top Go down
QuestioN

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/13/2020, 3:42 pm

Centuu.- te dejo esto por aca porque no me deja mandarte mensajes por privado (lo tenes bloqueado creo)

Ahi va todo, lo ideal seria levantarlo y entrar para que veas bien.
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/13/2020, 4:32 pm

Mil gracias, con esto puedo seguir probando!

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/14/2020, 12:37 pm

I've just updated the Client source in the drive. I've found a missing coord (x,y) in my files that doesn't match Embarassed Now it must "work", later I'm gonna test it.

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
Centuu.-
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Centuu.-

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/15/2020, 11:02 am

Yes! It's working now, fully working 800x600 client!!

Bars and icons centered on screen (need to fix text's coords)

hb dead anyways
Back to top Go down
nux

nux

PostSubject: Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files   [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files - Page 4 999102/15/2020, 11:33 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down

[SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Open Source / Development Corner :: Files / Sources-
Jump to: