An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.

HomeGet StartedSearchRulesRegisterLog in

Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roazir
Site Admin
Roazir

Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lencorn

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014, 9:37 am

Buenas, me deja instalarlo con Windows7 64 bits pero al darle a file-open me da error, lo he intentado varias veces jeje...

Alguna ayuda?

Saludos
Back to top Go down
SrBlack

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015, 12:58 am

Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 2733571264Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 2745887286Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 3428093692Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 2193440223:sin:Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 2733571264

Last edited by SrBlack on Sun 30 Aug 2015, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SrBlack

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015, 12:59 am

:gracias:
Back to top Go down
Chochan Micangelli

Chochan Micangelli

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017, 2:25 am

el error te lo tira siempre, tenes q intalarlo cuando se te quede tildada la pc, sali anda a inicio disco C ,archivo de programa68 y busca el visual que esta hay
Back to top Go down
nicoprs

nicoprs

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019, 5:23 pm

cuando lo instalo se queda en updating your sistem y ahi queda
Back to top Go down
Roazir
Site Admin
Roazir

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am

This post is from 2013. Although Helbreath is old, I think you should try an improved version of Microsoft Visual [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nicoprs

nicoprs

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This post is from 2013. Although Helbreath is old, I think you should try an improved version of Microsoft Visual [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
what link used?
Back to top Go down
LifeX
♡ Game Master
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0   Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 EmptyToday at 1:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

It really depends on which source they use. All the server files out there right now which is open source, are build in VC6.0. 

Only those who know what they are doing, will probably migrate the source to using VS 2010 and above. And I agree VS2010 and above, IntelliSense really helps, but for someone who doesn't know how to use VS, even with IntelliSense, wont help them.

VC6.0 is simple, yet easy to use and install for the rest. I edit Centuu's files using VC6.0 with DSW, reason being others would understand further and I think Centuu uses VS with SLN.

LifeX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Open Source / Development Corner :: Tools / PHP-
Jump to: