An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.

HomeGet StartedSearchRulesRegisterLog in

necesitaria alluda ... Helpm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonathan123456

jonathan123456

necesitaria alluda ... Helpm Empty
PostSubject: necesitaria alluda ... Helpm   necesitaria alluda ... Helpm EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016, 6:52 pm

Muy buenas Gente ... yo les pediria a ust Si alguien me Podria alludar O Dejar alguna guia para yo poder agregar a mi server .. Codes de Eventos Y De Panel Ya que e Intendado y no lo e Logrado O aunque sea una guia de como hacerlo o como usar el C++6.0 para yo poder empezar a Crear mis propios Codes Y Nuevos Panel .. Ya de ante Mano Gracias :) :porfa: :porfa:

Very good people ... I would ask them if someone could ust alludar Or Leave me some guidance so I can add my server .. Event Codes And Panel Since e Intendado and not e achieved or even a guide as do or how to use the C ++ 6.0 so I can start creating my own Codes And New Panel beforehand .. Now Thank you :) :porfa: :porfa:
Back to top Go down
LifeX
♡ Game Master
LifeX

PostSubject: Re: necesitaria alluda ... Helpm   necesitaria alluda ... Helpm EmptySun 23 Oct 2016, 10:40 am

Nobody will give you free codes. Try to learn how events are called for Crusade and Heldenian, once you let how they work and communicate, then you can code event codes.

LifeX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roazir
Site Admin
Roazir

PostSubject: Re: necesitaria alluda ... Helpm   necesitaria alluda ... Helpm EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016, 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nobody will give you free codes. Try to learn how events are called for Crusade and Heldenian, once you let how they work and communicate, then you can code event codes.
I can't agree with you more.
Back to top Go down
jonathan123456

jonathan123456

PostSubject: Re: necesitaria alluda ... Helpm   necesitaria alluda ... Helpm EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016, 8:52 am

Gracias .... :) me pondre a revisar los codes y hacer mis propios event :)
Back to top Go down

necesitaria alluda ... Helpm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Main Boards :: Ask the Community-
Jump to: