Join Helbreath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


An essential info site for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts.
 
HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersPlay, discover, and broadcast your Helbreath moments for free.Statistics overviewSearchMemberlistRulesRegisterLog in
 

 Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kezal

avatar

Posts : 3

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/24/2014, 10:46 am

tengo los fines normales de la version 3.82 de esta comunidad y en Settings.cfg no aparecen rates y aunque los añada no parece tener efecto claramente alguien desvinculo estos files del Settings.cfg .

e mirado en el HGServer y efectivamente ay comentarios de que no cambiemos los % del drop en el prociento de drop( posibilidad de drop) drope de gold ( que % es oro ) weapon drop , armor drop  y potion y rare drop

me gustaria  saber:

1 como calcular y cambiar todo el drop   
2 el rate gold k esta elevado con respeto lo que sale en los npc.cfg 
3 cambiar la experiencia que tambien esta metido en el   HGServer 

Gracias por vuestro tiempo :gracias: :
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 219

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/24/2014, 11:28 pm

Check your functions in NpcDeadItemGenerator


LifeX
Back to top Go down
cirujano

cirujano

Posts : 14

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/25/2014, 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Check your functions in NpcDeadItemGenerator
Recupere mi cuenta.
Soy kezal.
He mirado la función y varias guías e incluso e cambiado los números pero no logro saber como calcularlos bien .
Me gustaría saber que números son para el oro las pociones los rare . las armas. Y las armaduras gracias
:gracias: :
Back to top Go down
kezal

avatar

Posts : 3

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/25/2014, 4:48 am

mira aqui se que se calcula el porcentaje de dropeo de oro alguien me lo puede explicar mejor 

}

int iItemprobability = 8500; "Se que el 8500 es 85% de que un npc de drop"
if ((m_pClientList[sAttackerH] != NULL) && (m_pClientList[sAttackerH]->m_iPartyStatus != DEF_PARTYSTATUS_PROCESSING))
{
iItemprobability -= 900;" no se que es el 900"
}

// 8500 default; the lower the greater the Weapon/Armor/Wand Drop
if (iDice(1,10000) >= iItemprobability) {
if (iDice(1,10000) <= 6500) { el 6500 es 65% del 85 % anterior "" el 65% de 85% es 55.25% de dropear oro al matar un npc
iItemID = 90; // Gold: (35/100) * (60/100) = 21% " esto esa mal puesto? el 35/100 y 60/100 me confunden
// If a non-existing itemID is given create no item
pItem = new class CItem;
if (_bInitItemAttr(pItem, iItemID) == FALSE) {
delete pItem;
return;
}

pItem->m_dwCount = (DWORD)(iDice(1, m_pNpcList[iNpcH]->m_iExpDice*2)) + m_pNpcList[iNpcH]->m_iExpDice;

// v1.42 Gold 
if ((cAttackerType == DEF_OWNERTYPE_PLAYER) && (m_pClientList[sAttackerH]->m_iAddGold != NULL)) {
dTmp1 = (double)m_pClientList[sAttackerH]->m_iAddGold;
dTmp2 = (double)pItem->m_dwCount;
dTmp3 = (dTmp1/100.0f)*dTmp2;
pItem->m_dwCount += (int)dTmp3;
}
}
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 219

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/25/2014, 7:58 am

Wow, this coding is shitty. LOL. I would consider asking you to code iItemProbability to read from Settings.cfg instead of HGServer source files, as you can adjust via Settings.cfg on your drop rate instead of keeping changing inside source.

From the codings above, the lower your iItemProbability, the higher % of thing drops. Its default is 8500, which means, the % of drops dropping is only 15%. Which means of every mobs you kill, only 15% chance item will drop, the remaining 85% is no drop. 

If somehow if you hit the 15% of drop, Gold will take 65% chance of dropping, and the remaining 35% is items.

As you continue to see below you will see how its being calculated on the items part.


LifeX
Back to top Go down
kezal

avatar

Posts : 3

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/25/2014, 1:42 pm

puedo vincular los rates  a Settings.cfg de alguna forma?
Back to top Go down
LifeX
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
LifeX

Posts : 219

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/26/2014, 7:44 am

In most servers, Settings.cfg have primary-drop-rate, secondary-drop-rate, you are suppose to link those variables into NpcDeadItemGenerator.

Then everytime you want to change drop rate % you can change in Settings.cfg and when you restart server, the new drop rate will take effect.


LifeX
Back to top Go down
cirujano

cirujano

Posts : 14

Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82   Drops rates  gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82 9991012/28/2014, 11:49 am

:off: : gracias
Back to top Go down
 
Drops rates gol rates y exp rates de los files v 3.82
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Helbreath :: Interaction :: Ask the Community-
Jump to: